As we plan to celebrate the life of our friend and colleague Dr. Feager Pertilla on Saturday, Value Schools remembers how Dr. Pertilla demonstrated and lived our core values.
Central City Value High School Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
- Value Schools Students:1,666
- English Language Learners:28%
- Socioeconomically Disadvantaged:95%
- High School Graduates:97%
- College Ready Graduates:83%
- Accepted to 4-year Universities:73%
Realize The Experiences
Grant Cambridge Honored as Champion of Education
On behalf of the Value Schools Board of Directors, I want to tell you about some exciting changes to our senior leadership structure that will position us to broaden and deepen the services and opportunities we provide for the families we serve. This is all very good news!