On behalf of the Value Schools Board of Directors, I want to tell you about some exciting changes to our senior leadership structure that will position us to broaden and deepen the services and opportunities we provide for the families we serve. This is all very good news!
Central City Value High School Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
- Value Schools Students:1,666
- English Language Learners:28%
- Socioeconomically Disadvantaged:95%
- High School Graduates:97%
- College Ready Graduates:83%
- Accepted to 4-year Universities:73%
Realize The Experiences
Grant Cambridge Honored as Champion of Education
Tom has pushed through snow, slid over ice, and rerouted for fire; he’s summited the highest peaks and searched for water in the driest of deserts. He’s done all this with wind-ripped tents, trail-torn shoes, and more blisters than he can count.