- Sunday, August 7, 2021 from 8am to 4pm at University Prep Value High School
- Sunday, August 14, 2021 from 8am to 4pm at Downtown Value School
- Sunday, August 28, 2021 from 8am to 4pm at University Prep Value High School
- Tuesday, September 7, 2021 from 8am to 4pm at Downtown Value School
Please encourage our students, families, employees, and community partners to GET VACCINATED!
The Benefits of Being Fully Vaccinated!
- You can resume activities that you did prior to the pandemic.
- You can resume activities without wearing a mask or staying 6 feet apart, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.
- If you travel in the United States, you do not need to get tested before or after travel or self-quarantine after travel.
- You need to pay close attention to the situation at your international destination before traveling outside the United States.
- You do NOT need to get tested before leaving the United States unless your destination requires it.
- You still need to show a negative test result or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 before boarding an international flight to the United States.
- You should still get tested 3-5 days after international travel.
- You do NOT need to self-quarantine after arriving in the United States.
- If you’ve been around someone who has COVID-19, you do not need to stay away from others or get tested unless you have symptoms.